Where did the Chrstians go?

Psalm 73 says, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

I hate to be so angry, but it's hard not to be. Our Country was built on Christian beliefs, yes, CHRISTIAN beliefs. How can our Country now choose to elect a man that (may be) Muslim. I am not against other religions nor Countries, but I feel that this man does not love our Country, How could he?

I can't say that I love Mccain either, but he's the better of the two wrongs. Atleast I can say there is proof that he loves his Country.

I can't fathom how so called Christians were able to vote for this man and love their Heavenly Father at the same time. What a crock! All I have to say is, Look out America, we're about to experience some bad times, and that's biblical.

1 comments

bj said...

I agree 100 percent and I wake up nights now, thinking "How could America have come to this?"
Just his name makes me uneasy...
Barack HUSSAIN Obama....