Excuse me while I throw up


I find humor in peoples immaturity. I also tend to find humor in hypocrites that point the finger calling other people hypocrites. I'm not sure what age I stopped talking people down, but I think it was in high school at some point. So, if you are of high school age or less, you are excused from this blog. If not, listen oh so closely. Grow Up. Point blank. There is only one person that has the right to judge me or anyone else in this world. Those of you that like to point fingers at people and talk about them "anonymously," you're only wronging yourselves. Thank you for putting some laughter in my life. And most of all thank you for reminding me that this world is full of people who like to call themselves something, but don't have the discipline nor maturity to be that... and I'm talking about a CHRISTIAN. I dare any human to try and argue with me about what a Christian is while acting in such a way. Thanks. Peace Out.

1 comments