Happy Birthday!!

And on a bright note, Kaytlynn's birthday is Tuesday! She will be five years old. I have NO idea what I wanted for my birthday when I was five. Probably something like some bugs or replacement batteries for my Glo-Worm. I don't even remember...

She has to have everything "pink". This is obviously a girl thing. Little boys don't have to have everything "blue". What's up with that? I know I never begged for a blue shower curtin, blue backpack, or Leonardo the Ninja Turtle. (Okay maybe I did the last one) So, because I know she can't read this, I'm going to tell what she's getting:

- A pink camera that cannot be destroyed and can be submerged
- Elmo Live (if she's good and they dont rise in price on eBay before then, cause this was originally intended as an investment)
- Candy
- a new mattress that is Urine Resistant
- Unlimited amount of Bugs Bunny shows (credit goes to uTorrent)
- Trip to the Jacksonville Zoo (credit goes to Florida taxpayers, I think)

Alrighty then. I am off to snooze, as I have yet another long day of work tomorrow. Stay classy.

2 comments

April Russell said...

You can't forget her $80.00 dollar baby doll that looks and feels real.

Dana said...

Did you get her a re-born, if you dont know what it is google it and check out these babies I watched a show on the BBC channel called "my fake baby" these dolls look so real you cant tell the difference. Girls are so fun and easy to shop for. Wait until keller is a teenager, it's hard to buy for a teenage son.